With several different response options, customers are able to select the support plan that will support their business objectives by insuring the highest equipment availability possible. Our full service approach provides customers with many options designed to meet their business needs:
Depot Repair Capabilities
Our depot technicians have an average of 12 years of hands-on technical experience. They are factory trained and certified in the leading printing technologies. They also have direct access to the technical and engineering support to resolve any complex technical issues quickly.
The Depot repair capabilities include configuration, component-level repair or refurbishment of whole units, parts, or subassemblies. Our technicians utilize the latest in test equipment and software, allowing them to repair certain equipment to the component level.
How to Request a Repair or Request a Product Return
Contact Telpar at 1 (800) 872-4886 or complete our service request form to open a work order request for return products, repairs, and warranty repairs.
For Telpar Warranty/RMA Service
Please provide Telpar with the following information:
- Serial number
- Model Number
- Contact name and phone number and email address
- Problem description
- Address where the equipment is to be shipped BACK to
** PLEASE NOTE: Indicate if a certificate of compliance or non-conformance is required.
** PLEASE NOTE: Indicate when the product must be returned if time-sensitive as our normal repair lead times are 2 weeks.
- The customer must write the Return Authorization Number (work order #) on the outside of the package they are returning to insure prompt processing of their repair.
- The Customer must indicate if a price quote is required before the unit is repaired.
- The Customer will be given an RA number for each unit to be sent to Telpar’s location in Dover, NH, for repair.
- The Customer will be informed that their unit should be shipped to Telpar’s Dover, NH, Depot for repair.
Ship to Address Is:
121 Broadway, Suite 201
Dover, New Hampshire 03820 USA
LIST RA# on the outside of the package
A Telpar representative will call the Customer back with a price quote, if required.
Please be aware that NO work will commence until the price quote has been approved by the Customer.
All repairs have a warranty of 90 days from date of the repair.
Put our experience to work for you. Contact Us to learn more about how Telpar can help you with your printing solutions.